From the Assault Rifle
to the Walking Stick
with Eyal Yanilov & Tommy Blom
to get FREE ACCESS
Including 7 days of unlimited streaming for free.
Exclusive Free Online Training
In business, no babysitter or no travel options? No problem, we will keep you connected and fit! Join KMG Head Instructor Eyal Yanilov and his Top Coaches in your living room, office, garden, or on your balcony.
Or, ask your instructor to join the online group training with his additional support and your regular training partners in the gym or outdoors.
Krav Maga LIVE Workout
Access to recorded Workout
Learn from Top Coaches
Train from Anywhere
Train with the living source!
Your instructor for this training is Master Eyal Yanilov:
- Founder of Krav Maga Global.
- Closest assistant to Krav Maga founder Imi Lichtenfeld.
- Holds the highest leveland the Founder’s Diploma of Excellence granted by Imi.
- 40 years of experience in educating instructors, and training members of special forces, police and military officers, civilians of all ages, in Israel and all around the world.
Train with the reality-tested allrounder!
Your instructor for this training is Tommy Blom:
- Highest ranked Global Instructor outside of Israel.
- Longtime companion of Eyal.
- Instructs Krav Maga since 1996.
- Master StrongFirst Certified Instructor.
- Former MMA Professional.
What you can expect
Enjoy Eyal's and Tommy's technical & physical training, including
- Travel with Eyal through the evolution of Krav Maga.
- Using weapons and tools for self-defense & fighting.
- Elevate your striking abilities and enhance impact in your defenses and attacks with Tommy.
How to get ready
How it works
- you need good internet access
- a computer, smartphone or tablet
- your personal login details (which you will receive by e-mail after registration)
This Online Workshop is designed to meet your individual situation, no matter from where you join:
- from home by yourself or with your partner
- from your gym with your local instructor and training partners
- from the park with your local instructor and training partners
Get FREE access in 3 simple steps:
- Login or register
- Fill in the booking form
- Choose the STREAM from the menu bar
Tips for preparation
- Needed equipment: Have a training stick (60-90 cm) or training rifle and a target to hit (focus mitts, punching bag, door frame, wall) close by.
- Safety in training: Remember your gym’s training regulations, whether you practice by yourself or with others.
From the Assault Rifle to the Walking Stick with Eyal and Tommy
“I came into the system only 4 years ago, and I love it, just wish it was available when I first started my martial arts 35 years ago, I don’t think people know how good and effective it is until they begin training, it really is a complete and powerful system.“
“Practicing KMG I found it to be: The most holistic solution to self preservation in violent situations. A sustainable framework for enhancing and maintaining *functional* fitness and capability, complementing and enhancing other sport activities. A rewarding activity which enhances focus, calmness and self esteem.“